Collegio Ghislieri, Pavia University Exchange
An academic exchange with the University of Pavia, for the Italian academic year.
Since 1982, there has been an exchange scheme between St John's College and the Collegio Ghislieri, Pavia University in Italy. The exchange scheme allows an undergraduate or research student to spend the Italian academic year at the Collegio Ghislieri in Pavia and study at the University of Pavia.
- Undergraduate & Research students.
- There is no restriction as to subject provided the subject is offered at the University of Pavia.
- The successful candidate(s) will be expected to have some knowledge of Italian.
- Travel expenses.
- Accommodation and meals are provided free of charge by the Collegio Ghislieri.
- The students are not liable for tuition fees to the University of Pavia
The application procedure starts on Friday, 18th November 2016 and the deadline for applications will be on Monday, 19th December 2016.
Students who wish to apply will be asked to also enclose: (i) a basic CV, and (ii) a personal statement with their ideas concerning the type of project/course/research that might be pursued in Pavia and how they believe that this Exchange would benefit their studies and their personal development. The statement should be no more than one A4 page long.
In the meantime, Student Services would be happy to respond to informal enquiries and requests for information.